Waterproof and breathable kids' midseason jacket. With recycled fibres and carbon from coffee.
Did you know that coffee can be used also in fabrics? Our Coffee Bean Shimmer fabric contains carbon that gives the fabric improved performance such as anti static and anti odour properties - and that carbon is made from coffee grounds! Recycled coffee grounds together with recycled polyester fibers, this Reimatec jacket is something you can be proud of and feel good about - a better option for our environment. You can also add the Sisin inner jacket to this outer jacket to get extra warmth - handy, isn't it?
- Main seams sealed waterproof;
- Light, waterproof and breathable material;
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO;
- With recycled ground coffee for functional benefits;
- Can be attached to designated Reima inner jackets;
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers;
- bluesign® approved lining material;
- Safe, detachable hood;
- Elastic cuffs;
- Adjustable hem;
- Two zip pockets;
- Two flap pockets;
Main material: 100% polyester, polyurethane lamination;
- Lining: 100% polyester.
Care instructions: wash separately inside out. Close zippers and velcro tapes. Do not use detergents with bleaching agents. Do not use fabric softener. Remove the garment after finished washing program to avoid color change. Tumble drying or drying cabinet allowed (max. 40 °C).
Country of origin: China / Italy / India / Vietnam.