Beringer Greyish Green
Cool Coffee Bean jacket for kids stores heat unlike anything else and has an anti-static function. With warm down insulation. Straight cut.
Awesome and interesting 2-in-1 jacket for kids is made of fabric that stores heat with the help of ground coffee. Ground coffee is carbonised at a very high temperature and pulverised into microscopic particles that have honeycomb structure. When these are spun into polyester, they form tiny holes in the fibres that store heat. New coffee bean shimmer fabric together with down insulation provide warmth to children outdoors. The hood and sleeves can be removed, so you can easily turn the jacket to a vest - multifunctional, right? Straight cut.
- Juniors' down jacket
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Smooth polyester lining
- Down/feather insulation (60%/40%), Fill Power 550
- Responsible Down Standard certified down and feathers
- Safe, detachable hood
- Elastic cuffs
- Zip-off sleeves
- Two zip pockets
- Main material: 100% polyester, polyurethane lamination
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Water column at least 5 000 mm
- Temperatures ca. 0 to -20 °C
- Breathability at least 5 000 g/m2/24 h
Care instructions: wash separately inside out. Close zippers and velcro tapes. Do not use detergents with bleaching agents. Do not use fabric softener. Remove the garment after finished washing program to avoid color change. Tumble drying with three tennis balls in gentle temperature. Turn the product the right way out halfway through the spin cycle.